Lendable is on a mission to make consumer finance amazing: faster, cheaper and friendlier.
We’re building one of the world’s leading fintech companies and are off to a strong start:
- One of the UK’s newest unicorns with a team of just over 250 people
- Among the top 10 fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
Profitable since 2017
- Backed by top investors including Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs
Loved by customers with the best reviews in the market (4.8/5 across 10,000s of reviews)
So far, we’ve rebuilt the Big Three consumer finance products from scratch: loans, credit cards and car finance. We get money into our customers’ hands in minutes instead of days.
We’re growing fast, and there’s a lot more to do: we’re going after the two biggest Western markets (UK and US) where trillions worth of these are held by big banks with dated systems and painful processes.
Join us if you want to
- Take ownership across a broad remit. You are trusted to make decisions that drive a material impact on the direction and success of Lendable from day 1
- Work in small teams of exceptional people, who are relentlessly resourceful to solve problems and find smarter solutions than the status quo
- Build the best technology in-house, using new data sources, machine learning and AI to make machines do the heavy lifting
Who are you
An IT Support Engineer who enjoys developing and automating our in-house IT systems, troubleshooting the office IT environment and administering the day-to-day IT-related requests.
This is a chance to build out the IT support team together with our IT Manager and ensure excellent support for Lendable (300+ people).
We are looking for someone who enjoys communicating with stakeholders and has a genuine interest in solving end-user problems in a fast-paced 24/7 environment. You are not just naturally curious, but you are continuously seeking innovation and automation whilst dealing with a high volume of incoming requests. This is a role where you can have a massive impact in a hyper-growth environment. If you like a challenge, this is the right role and place for you!
What's the job
Be the first point of contact for our office staff with their IT problems
An enthusiastic attitude towards learning and flexibility to adapt to new challenges or changes in direction
Provide direct support for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Ensuring they are up-to-date and compliant with the IT standards
Onboarding of new joiners with their technical needs
Maintain and troubleshoot other office technical equipment, i.e. Video conferencing equipment, network and other IT peripherals
Improve and develop our systems with automation and scripting deployments
What we’re looking for
Minimum of 3+ years experience in IT Support/Service desk support
A self-starter who takes full ownership of tasks and projects, working independently to effectively manage their workload
A natural problem solver with a high level of attention to detail & excellent verbal and written communication
Experience in repairing and/or troubleshooting all various computers and operating systems
Must have experience in Google, Slack, MDM (Such as Jumpcloud), ITSM/Service Desk equivalent
Have some scripting knowledge and/or experience. (Bash or PowerShell)
Check out our blog
We also have an engineering blog where we have written in more detail about how we work in the engineering team.
Life at Lendable (also check out our Glassdoor page)
- The opportunity to scale up one of the world’s most successful fintech companies.
Best-in-class compensation including equity.
- You can work from home every Monday and Friday if you wish - on the other days, we all come together IRL to be together, build and exchange ideas.
- We care for our Lendies’ well-being both physically and mentally, so we offer the highest coverage when it comes to private health insurance.
- We organise an annual trip with the whole company, to celebrate our milestones and reflect on our achievements.
- We're an equal-opportunity employer and are looking to make Lendable the most inclusive and open workspace in London.